Untitled game soundtrack Untitled game soundtrack

It starts of very well but it just didn't go anywhere. I feel like you should have added more layers of sound on top of the piano and maybe added drums and a bass somewhere. It would make a great game soundtrack if you added to it and added some drums and bass that make the player want to dance to the song. Pretty good 2.5 stars from me.

FalseALlama responds:

Well first of thanks for the review you helped a lot with some Problems I was having I know it wasn't much but I didn't know what else to do with it at the time and I knew I was missing something I generally found all of your Comments helpful so thanks for that.

Secondly This was never the final product I get the feeling that you think this is the final thing which I can see why. sorry if that is not what you were thinking. I just sent this to my newgrounds profile for people like your self to listen to if they wish which thank you again for even doing so but mostly to show someone I'm working with inspiration to make said game and have a chance of making it happen which at the moment sadly probably will not...BUT NEVER SAY NEVER... DANG IT anyway horrible jokes aside I found your rating very fair thanks again.

Obsidian Walk WIP Obsidian Walk WIP

Good song. I enjoy the melody a lot and the bass chords and drums are great. I feel like it is a little repetitive though. The beat switch up half way through the song is cool and I would've liked it if it lasted a little longer. 3.5 stars from me good job.

Ixalon responds:

Hi and thanks a lot for your review!

Since the song is still a WIP, I could do some work to avoid the repetitive structure and give it some more liveliness. Also I could make the switching part to be little longer and maybe add some extra to it.

~ Ixalon

Plucks in rain Plucks in rain

The chords are great and relaxing and the sound is good but the song ends too quickly and no drums or bass even kick in. Great idea, but you should've went forward with it a bit more. 2.5 stars from me not bad.